Thursday, December 20, 2012

Craziness

O.M.G ya'll I am about to fall out from exhaustion. Shopping has been done and gifts are wrapped and I have 1 more day of work until 5 days of perfect (chaotic) peace!

Work has been insane and it's only going to be worse tomorrow since we are closed for Christmas.

Last night I got to face time with the bestie and Claire. With all the hustle and bustle this time of year, we havent had that much time to communicate. Ofcourse when I said I got to facetime with Paige, I really meant we heard each other's laughter as Sley and Claire talked, laughed, and cooed at each other. Claire's infatuation with Sley (or Say as she calls him) has minimized her love for Aunty AP. Sad day. But as sickening as it is to see her love for him (lol) it warms my heart because one day, I know he is going to make one fantastic daddy. I couldn't talk to her for a whole minute for her asking for "Say". Oh well, it makes me happy to see her happy and its nice to hear my bestie laugh since we can't talk during their play time.

Saturday, Sley and I are heading to my parents house to make goodies. all day. Here is what we have come up with :
-peanut butter oatmeal cookies
-fudge (WITH NUTS because I love it!)
-cookies
-sausage balls
-rice krispy treats
I think thats it...I refuse to feel guilty about eating these because Christmas comes once a year so HA!

I really look forward to this Christmas. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that Sley doesn't know about and the main thing he got me was my very own recliner that I've been wanting! I can't wait to pop a squat in that sucker over Christmas break and enjoy the view of the Christmas tree before we have to take it down until next year!

I would be lying if I said it was easy to forget about Brandon's family this time of year. I enjoyed spending time with them and enjoying family traditions that were upheld for the 5 years we were together. I know new memories and traditions are in the mix but I miss "Santa" at his mom's house and just spending time with his sisters, laughing, eating, and watching "Christmas Vacation". I have thought about sending his mom a letter or a card, just letting her know that I still think about her and miss her, but I'm not sure her feelings toward me. I know Brandon turned her against me at one point (like I was the one that left him for a married person?) but I don't know. I guess we will see.

This weekend, I will be sure to take lots of pics and if it isn't too late when we finish, I may squeeze in another post!

5 more days until Christmas! EEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment