Thursday, November 15, 2012

Honesty

I started writing a blog yesterday but it ended up being more like a vomit of words on the page so I decided to delete it.

I was going to write a post, portraying myself as peppy, happy, carefree, and all that jazz but I promised myself and you all that I wouldn't make my life out to be butterflies and buttercups so here goes...

I am in a funk. I dont know if it's horomones, lack of sleep, stress, holding in so much crap for so long, the time change, or WHAT, but goodness gracious ya'll, something has got to give and it better be PDQ (pretty dang quick)!!!

I have so much to be thankful for so I don't know why I am so blah! Everything will be official Tuesday, Praise the LORD! I have a man who loves me as much as I love him and treats me like a queen! Even though he is currently unemployeed, we are making it.

Sley has been a trooper through my funk. One minute I will be laughing and cutting up with him, the next I'm PISSED and frustrated, then I'm crying so hard my face turns beet red and it takes me forever to get myself together. Nothing particular sets it off, it just happens and it's driving me nuts. Sley never gets angry at me through all of this. He is the most patient man alive. I told him the other day, I have no idea how he puts up with me sometimes and all he says is, "if this is as bad as it gets, I'm a lucky man...I love you, it's going to be ok!"

So there is a little update for you. I know, it's dark and I hope you won't want to slit your wrists after reading it but it is what it is and everyone has stuff they are going through, some just choose to cover it with icing and sprinkles! :)

Hang in there with me, I'll have a better post for you next time...promise! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment