Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Falling...again

I know, I know, I've been ABSOLUTELY horrible at updating this and I'll be the first to admit, I'm the first to judge when it takes months for one of yall to update...

I'm a little leery about putting it all out there for the blog world to see. Ofcourse most of you are my friends on facebook and know pretty much whats going on in my life. I am not going to paint you pretty pictures of my life and try to out-do yours on my blog but I'm also not ready to be completely vulnerable. What I've been through/going through is adding so much to my testimony and I know God is going to have me share it one day, but right now isnt the time because He is still at work.

Here is what I am going to share:

-I am in a healthy relationship. I used to envy those of you who could go out with the girls or just go to the grocery! and leave the hubby at home and not worry "who" or "what" he is doing.

-It has been scary falling in love again. Who ever said "it's better to have loved and lost rather than to have never loved at all" probably had never been hurt by their best friend who promised forever and for better/worse. Who vowed faithfulness just to throw it back in your face with a shrug of the shoulders and a "well Andrea, it just didnt work" like turning in a piece of merchandise to the clerk at target that you decided all of a sudden you didnt want anymore.

-Those of you who follow my facebook and see his name and are like "huh?" His name is Sley. His first name is Danny, thats where the D comes from but he goes by Sley.

-Sley does have another girlfriend other than me. She is absolutely gorgeous and adores him just as much if not more than I do. Her name is Claire and I become non-existent to her when he is around. Yes, she is 2 and I'm totally ok with it :) (so is Paige lol) When you ask her if Sley is her boyfriend she says "Yes". everytime.

-Sometimes I have setbacks. The kind where Sley does something that any man would do but because Brandon did it, it freaks me out. Sley is so patient with me and somedays has to tell me repeatedly that he is not Brandon and he is not a cheater.

-Sley has my best friends approval. They text each other. Its awesome. Paige's hubby even likes Sley. I came over for a brief moment and next thing I knew, Jerry was missing. When asking Paige where he went, she says "Oh he went outside to talk to Sley." Amazing.

-I am free. I'm never told what to do, when to do it, who I can do it with. Sley knows the whole story and doesnt want me to have to live like that. Everyday he tells me "all I want is for you to be happy".

-I still am in touch with one of Brandons sisters. We have gotten together a couple of times and she has even met Sley! We are well overdue another double date. I'm so glad I can still have a friendship with her, her hubby, and that sweet little baby of theirs!

I am so incredibly, head over heels HAPPY! We have our tiffs but they are HEALTHY!

Thank yall for your prayers and hanging in there with me. Its been a tough road but I'm making it through. I've encountered unchartered territory and taking it day by day.

I am so loved. I am very happy. I'm super excited for what the future holds.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me happy and I'm so glad things are going well.....you totally judged me because it took me a month to update my blog didn't you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did but I am not judging you as bad as I'm judging Paige and Hannah lol

    ReplyDelete